Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things I Want: Converse by Thom Browne

I have to say it... Thom Browne is amazing.  I mean, really really amazing.  How else do you explain these sneakers he did for Converse's 100th Anniversary?  The blue/white/red weave on the outside, with a suede lining.  Incredible!

The best part (worst part for those of us Stateside) is that they're only being sold at Isetan.  I am hoping that Isetan Shanghai qualifies as a worthy outlet because I have to get a pair of these!



Of course every menswear blog had a post about this... but you can get more details from the peeps at Selectism:  www.selectism.com/news/2008/11/24/thom-browne-for-converse-100th-anniversary-sneaker/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cyclingteacherguy said...

Please call before any large purchases... Are we moving to Euro or what, I'm out!