Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things I Have: Watch by Timex

I was leaving for holidays in France and needed a new watch. Well it's not so much that I needed a new one as my other three needed batteries. And I was really in the mood for something simple and cheap and classic.

So I ventured to Target and picked up this Timex for under $30. I know, right? It's a great find -- easy to pair with my outfit, large numerals making it easy to read the time, shows me the date and the face even lights up!

Now, I definitely want to get my other watches fixed... options, options you know. But after seeing J. Crew's recent inclusion of Timex pieces in their men's shops, I was inspired and am very satisfied with my purchase.

If you want to get one of your own, you can find it at Target: Timex Watch

1 comment:

Cyclingteacherguy said...

FA approves, big Time(x), great purchase big brother!