Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I Have: White Specs

Some of you may remember last year when I posted about some h-o-t white specs from Dita.

I later saw them in a store in Seoul and while they were amazing, they were also a bit out of my annual spectacle budget.

Fast forward to last month when I was (again) in Shanghai... I convinced my very kind colleague Jane to take me to the eyeglasses market. Yes, in Shanghai there is a whole street that sells only SPECS!

And there, to my glee (and the excitement of my wallet) I found these beauts:


Now I realize they're not exactly the ones by Dita. But at 1/20th of the price, I am okay with that. And I love them... they're shocking and contrasting and no one quite knows what to make of them.

And I did see another pair at the eyeglasses market that I may need to acquire on my next trip. Stay tuned!

No comments: