Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things I Love: Moncer Gamme Bleu (by Thom Browne)

If you follow me and the things I like, you will not be surprised to see another post about Thom Browne. The man is amazing! And his collaborations with Brooks Brothers (via Black Fleece) and Moncler (through Gamme Bleu) have been such an outstanding melding of his signature style with the character inherent to each of those brands.

And so from Milan, here is a vide of his recent Moncler Gamme Bleu show. I love the artistry of the show -- it's never just models walking down the runway (actually I think last S/S show at the swimming pool was my favorite).

I love the puffy coats with the Thom Browne elements, and I think the gray body suits are a must-have for cold winter nights. Done + done!


Everyone in the fashion blogosphere has been talking about this show, but Hypebeast was the first place I found the video: Moncler Gamme Bleu Winter 2010. You must check it out!

No comments: