Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things I Have: Jeans from Uniqlo

Since I started traveling to Asia regularly, three years ago, I think all of the staples in my wardrobe come from Uniqlo. They have such a great variety of basics, in fun colors, and at an amazing price.

Last week I stopped by the Uniqlo near my office in Shanghai (and let's talk for a second about the flagship they're opening this summer near the hotel I stay at!)... and I picked up these light gray jeans.

I've found that their 001 style (Slim with Straight leg) fit me so well and I always get comments on them. I have the jeans in a dark rinse but also in colors: dark gray, light blue, and now these light gray ones. And they rang up for only 199 RMB (about $25). How could I say no!




You can check out all of the colors + styles on offer at Uniqlo through their website: www.uniqlo.com. Have fun!

No comments: