Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things I Want: Michael Bastian (Everything!)

I've been anticipating the Gant by Michael Bastian line for a while and so was thrilled to see photos from last week's presentation. I love it! It totally melds both Gant's design point of view with a classic Michael Bastian perspective. And I'm guessing the price point will be more amenable than that of Michael's signature collection.

Below you can see a glimpse of the Gant pieces (I love the green lacrosse sweater), and you can read more at Selectism: http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/02/14/gant-by-michael-bastian-autumnwinter-mmx/


Now, not to ignore Michael Bastian's own line... it was pretty fantastic too. Great sweaters and sports coats and patches (things he is always strong withi). But I especially drooled over the combo below...

And yes, his track record on handsome models is pretty good too! Check out more photos from his show here at GQ: http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/brief/F2010MEN-MBMEN

No comments: