Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things I Want: Cole Haan Shoes

I've been seeing Todd Selby's work in a lot of places (with good reason!), most recently showcasing at colette.

Then today I came across this photo shoot he did for the Cole Haan Spring catalog. And I love it! The first shot I saw was a man with his feet on the dash of a car, pants rolled up, and a fun saying scrawled on the dash.

But then I got to this picture and these amazing blue and white two-tone shoes. They are calling my name! Perfect for Spring...



Check out the rest of the spread via Hypebeast: http://hypebeast.com/2010/03/todd-selby-cole-haan-2010-springsummer-ad-campaign/, and get excited for Spring!

1 comment:

Cyclingteacherguy said...

Ohhh, I would like them in black and white for my wedding, what do you think Matt?