Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things I Want: T-Shirt from Olasul

Today one of my favorite sites (Selectism) posted about a new surf inspired line (yes, yes, I know... I am surf crazy right now) from NYC called Olasul.

They have some really great trunks and shorts for summer, and a t-shirt design that I think is new + different. The washed look of the shirt keeps it casual, but the contrasting colored pocket really stands out.

I loved the photo from the lookbook, where they've paired it all with some navy espadrilles (which I just happened to have picked up in France last summer).



Here is another look at the shirt... very cool!


Read the whole article at Selectism: http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/05/04/olasul-springsummer-2010-swimwear/ and also check out the brand's own site: Olasul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any idea of where you can buy an Olasul swimsuit??