Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Armani S/S 2011: Things I Love

Fine... when you start a show with Evandro Soldati on the runway, you have my attention. Although lately the Brazilian is everywhere!

But I was actually really intrigued with Armani's showing for S/S 2011 -- the leather, the military influence, and even the unitards.

In the look below (avec monsieur Soldati), I love the rolled leather pants (that do look like leggings), the buttoned up shirt, and light jacket. In fact going through images from the show, I was mesmerized by the number of looks that were completely black. Part of me wanted to say -- Giorgio, this is for S/S! But I still love it.



You must must must check out the rest of this collection... the Armani team pulled it out!

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2011MEN-EARMANI?loop=0&iphoto=0&play=false&cnt=103

No comments: