Monday, June 21, 2010

Shorts from Bonobos: Things I Have

I have been looking for a new pair of shorts for a while now. Everything I've seen has either been too long, too tight, too expensive.

Then I took a look at the Bonobos website and found they had a small but colorful selection of shorts. Since I l-o-v-e my two pairs of Bonobos cords, I figured I'd give their shorts a try.

I settled on the Crabby Shacks, a washed red color. Except when I was ready to buy, they were out of stock. So I submitted my e-mail address and was notified when they had more available. Then, the first size I ordered was a bit too small. Urgh. So I exchanged them (with free shipping!) for the next size up, which fit perfectly.

This weekend I wore the shorts for the first time and LOVE them! They are the most comfortable things... and I adore the Hawaiian print on the pocket linings, always a nice detail from Bonobos.


You can go here to pick up a pair of Crabby Shacks for yourself: http://www.bonobos.com/store/item/crabby_shacks, or go to the general Shorts page to see the other colors and styles: http://www.bonobos.com/store/cat/shorts.

Enjoy!

No comments: