Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vincent Schoepfer Spring 2011: Things I Want

A couple of years ago I came across shots from Vincent Schoepfer's lookbook, right around the time he started showing at Capsule. I thought the photos were really fun & playful, and the clothes looked right up my alley.

Since then I've been following the season-by-season merriment that Vincent puts out and I have to say he does a great job keeping it whimsical!

Now I was recently going through his latest collection and I really love the athletic nature of the shoot and the pieces, a couple of which reminded me of Alexander Wang's whole 'football' theme last year.

I've included my favorite below -- the quilted stitching of the shirt, with the mesh shoulders. So cool! I want it!


Check out the rest of the collection here at Fashionisto, or go to the designer's website and enjoy his past collections too!

No comments: