Thursday, December 23, 2010

Supra Hightops: Things I Want

Bring on the hightops! I just keep finding pairs I love and until my budget allows me to stock up on Pierre Hardy and Lanvin, I think Supra may just be the perfect thing.

While in Paris (I'm now sadly en route back Stateside) I ran across a shop called Black Rainbow, in the Marais. It was totally my kind of space: minimal, stocked with Bathing Ape, decks, and some great high tops.

These babies from their holiday collection totally caught my eye. I really like Supra's back panel around the heel and the side detail. And all of their shoes were around 100 EUR. Can't go wrong!

So now I love Supra (check them out here) but I also had to investigate this Black Rainbow. Turns out their shop on Rue des Archives is just one facet of the company... they are also a creative agency, design their own collections, and operate an online store and blog. Boom!

Stay tuned for more on Supra, and if you can tell me more about Black Rainbow, I'd love to hear it.



No comments: