Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tweed Coat by Billy Reid: Things I Want

I guess I'm going to be on a Billy Reid kick this week. It is all because of the shop Bloomingdale's created for his wares... everything appealed to me!

I've already written about the Levi's x Billy Reid wool coat I bought. What I didn't tell you was that I was equally tempted by this awesome tweed sports coat.

I tried it on over and over, finally putting it on hold. But alas, I did not go back to make it mine. Yet.

The coat had great construction, fit me perfectly through the shoulders and wasn't too boxy (a dilemma I often face). I loved the warmth and roughness of the tweed. And for an added bonus, I loved the colorful striped lining. This is a piece I could easily put into frequent rotation!


You can also check it out on the Billy Reid website, along with the rest of his F/W collection. Oh and I wouldn't say no to some of his bowties either!


No comments: