Saturday, January 15, 2011

Michael Bastian for Gant Varsity Jacket: Things I Want

While sadly I am not at Pitti this year, I have been tracking all of the great pics being posted from those who are there. And it is definitely getting me excited for F/W 2011!

Yesterday Sartorially Inclined posted a short video done by GQ which focused on one of my favorite lines right now... Michael Bastian for Gant.

The video did a great job of showing the mood and inspiration for next Fall's collection and even included a short interview with Mr. Bastian himself!

While there were a lot of great pieces shown, and while I don't know what is in the collection that didn't make the video, this varsity jacket was a standout to me.

Love the burnt orange color, with the cream colored leather sleeves. Would be so perfect for Fall, I can't wait to try it on! Oh and that yellow cardy underneath of course caught my eye (why am I so obsessed with yellow!)...


Stay tuned for more Pitti related updates and of course any new news from the Bastian camp!


No comments: