Thursday, January 20, 2011

Patterned Suit from Viktor & Rolf: Things I Want

The Paris Men's shows are underway and I was just cruisin' through some shots of Viktor & Rolf. Amazing. I have really been fans of these guys for such a long time... they're always quirky but always uber creative.

I remember when I was living in Amsterdam and I *swore* I saw the two designers in a bar. I wanted to go say 'hi', but I blinked and they were gone. Perhaps just an illusion?

So their presentation contained some great pieces -- I loved the quilted jackets, especially the one with quilted arms, a cotton body, and corduroy collar. So fun.

But my favorite look was this black and gray patterned suit. I'm obsessed with patterned suits lately (hello, Tom Ford). This one is great because it stands out but the colors are muted enough that you do a double take when you see it. Sort of like an illusion...


You must check out the other looks via Fashionisto.


No comments: