Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Michael Bastian for Gant Spring 2011: Things I Love

If you haven't yet been convinced of the brilliance that is Michael Bastian's collaboration with Gant... well, here's one last shot. It's the video lookbook for the S/S 2011 release...

Bastian continues to inject core Americana into the line -- you definitely see his design DNA in there, all while staying true to Gant's history and branding. When you see this collaboration at retail it lives so harmoniously with both the Gant Rugger line.

After watching the video a few times, I am putting quite a few items on my wish list. But I think the seersucker pants are my #1 must have. After that I love the multi-colored panel striped shirt, the canvas jacket, and the worn denim.





Kudos to Bastian and his team, both for another fantastic collection and for the recent GQ Menswear Fashion Designer of the Year nomination!

Check out the video + then make your own S/S '11 wish list.


No comments: