Monday, April 18, 2011

Madras Coat + Shorts: Things I Want

While I was at Barney's over the weekend looking for a swimsuit, I also perused the Michael Bastian for Gant selection. I saw this fantastic madras coat (with gray elbow patches), and then I saw the matching shorts.

Had. To. Try. Them. On.

The result was totally amazing. These two items just rocketed to the top of my "want" list for S/S '11. With a white shirt and some loafers this would be *the* outfit of the season.

Given they pieces were designed by Mr. Bastian, they of course fit perfectly. The shorts were snug around my waist, but not too tight in the leg. The jacket hit me right in the shoulder and was not too boxy.

For now I'll just imagine myself at a summer party rockin' this look...





Images from Barney's, go check these items (and the rest of the MB for Gant range) there.



No comments: