Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gucci Loafers: Things I Want

I know I've told this story before... but I have a pair of Gucci loafers that I bought at their store in Copenhagen. 8 years ago. Yes, these shoes have been with me all over the world and I love them. Whenever I take them in to be cleaned or re-soled, Sam (my shoe repair guru) tells me that one day he won't be able to fix them up... and I tell him I know.

So in preparation for that day, I think I'll take these gorgeous loafers from the Spring '11 collection. They're very similar to the ones I have, with the horse bit and a very simple design.

I love that these shoes have such simplicity yet are so stunning... they are definitely ones I want to add to my closet. Just don't tell my other shoes that they'll have to squeeze.



Go to Hypebeast to see these and other accessories for Spring.

No comments: