Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vanishing Elephant S/S '11 Collection: Things I Love

Since I discovered Australian label Vanishing Elephant, on a recent trip to Sydney, I've been keeping watch of their work. I love the pieces I bought, and definitely want to get some more.

They've just released a lookbook for F/W '11 (which would be Australia's S/S '11) that has a lot of great looks! First to catch my eye was the brocade dinner jacket -- which I could easily pair with existing pieces from my closet for a great vintage and dressed up look.

I also really like that they're not afraid of pattern or color, or the mixing of these. The tailored suiting, or the red polka dot shorts are just a few more pieces that I was drawn to from the collection.





Hypebeast has some more photos and you can also check out the Vanishing Elephant site for more info + stockists.



No comments: