Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bag from WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie: Things I Have

Moving to a new city, and starting a new job, I felt I needed a "grown up" bag. Especially in a place like NYC where this a lot of walking, and I need something to carry whatever I'll need for the day.

Before I had left L.A. I had seen a beautiful bag by WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie, at Opening Ceremony. But I didn't get it... so this week I stopped by Barney's on 60th and the first thing to catch my eye was another WANT bag.

I loved the deep caramel color, how soft + supple the leather was, and the general shape and size. It zips closed (one of my criteria) and has inside pockets (another criteria). Not wanting to buy the first bag I set my eyes on, I went upstairs and did other shopping... before returning to the accessories counter and taking it home!



I'm so happy with my bag and have already enjoyed using it around the city. Check out WANT offerings on their website...



No comments: