Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blue Blazer from Trina Turk: Things I Have

Last weekend I was taking a stroll along West 3rd Street and passed by the Trina Turk store. I've long been a fan of Trina, her bright prints, and very Palm Springs/Palm Beach resort aesthetic.

So I was thrilled to see male mannequins in the window and a sign directing (yes, directing) me to come in and see the Mr. Turk collection. And I'm sure glad I did...

I tried on quite a few things, as I am drawn to bright colors and prints. But in the end this (more basic) blue blazer was a must have. It can be a staple in my wardrobe yet has some fun touches that makes it pop. I really liked the slight texture in the fabric, almost like a very subtle waffle or seersucker. And of course the gold buttons really put the whole thing together!





I can't wait to start wearing this (and the white linen shorts I also bought)! Go to the Trina Turk site for more of the Mr. Turk collection.



No comments: