Sunday, June 26, 2011

Brooks Brothers x Social Primer Bowtie: Things I Have

Talk about a welcome to a new city... on my first day in Manhattan, I was gifted something I've had my eye on for a while -- a Brooks Brothers x Social Primer bowtie!

I think the collab between these two is fantastic + the result gives such a fun and playful twist on the bowtie. I'd previously written about the camo version... and I just love the color mix (pink/green and blue/white) of the one I received.

Cannot wait for the right occasion to debut it!



Go to the Brooks Brothers site + check out the rest of this rockin' (and pattern intense) collection! And a big thank you to my friend Richard for the thoughtful gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just bought my first Brooks Brothers bowtie yesterday. Now I just need to figure out how to tie it. Thanks for sharing. BC