Friday, July 15, 2011

Hightops from Jimmy Choo: Things I Want

Any follower of this blog knows I am a fan of hightops, and very smitten with the whole designer hightop phenom. Pierre Hardy, Lanvin, Louboutin... everyone is getting into it + I think it's great. So I was very happy to hear that Jimmy Choo was launching a men's range, and it would include the aforementioned category.

I really like the dress shoes in the inaugural Choo men's collection, but was really drawn to the Belgravia. Nice contrasting of materials, liked the stripe across the side, and it's made with a wool cashmere flannel. Oh and lined in shearling. These babies are soft!




Right now these are just available on pre-order from the Jimmy Choo site, but I am definitely considering adding my name to the list!



No comments: