Sunday, September 11, 2011

Navajo Tie by David Hart: Things I Have

In case you somehow missed my interview with neckwear designer David Hart, I've been talking about him for a while now. Known for high quality and well designed ties, made in Brooklyn, he has been getting a lot of coverage as of late.

When I interviewed him he shared some "sneak peek" photos of the fabric he was using for his upcoming Navajo ties. I quickly (and understandably) became obsessed with the ties and have had them on my "want" list all summer.

Today I was browsing Bergdorf's and found two styles from the Navajo collection. And of course I had to get one!



Such a fantastic mix of colors and I love the pattern. Cannot wait to wear it this week!

Check out David's site for more info on his current collection.


No comments: