Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prints Prints Prints from Agi & Sam: Things I Want

Today I came across a label I wasn't familiar with... agi & sam, created by Agape Mdumulla and Sam Cotton. Having worked for designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, and Carolyn Massey, the duo have released images for their third collection, entitled "Tabasco, Tequila, and Tomato Juice".

It is definitely a print heavy, bold collection with a very artistic approach. Given my adoration of anything bright and printed, I took to some of the pants, as well as the yellow coat shown below.





Currently without U.S. distribution (although I could definitely see this line at Opening Ceremony), I will be keeping an eye out for future work from agi & sam.

You can see more photos from the collection at Hypebeast.

No comments: