Friday, September 16, 2011

Simon Spurr's Tailored World: NYFW Review

Last season not only did I attend the Simon Spurr show, I interviewed the designer backstage beforehand. This season sadly I couldn't make it, and seeing these photos from the show (courtesy of Coute que Coute), I missed out!

From the first few looks it is evident Spurr continued his focus on great tailoring and fit. I was so into these pants with the leather boots. A little equestrian but definitely a look I would rock.


This striped shirt was great (love the sheen) but the contrasting arm bands are so fantastic!


I am not a huge fan of leather jackets but this one is amazing. Love the shoulder detail, the cross zipper, and the big collar.


Zig-zag stripe. Need I say more?


Be sure to visit Coute que Coute for the rest of the collection images!

No comments: