Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Orri Henrisson for Spring 2012: Things I Love

Australian brand Orri Henrisson has been on my radar for a while. Doing very wearable and approachable menswear, with a colorful and inventive twist, their collection for Spring/Summer 2012 delivers on the same.



I really like the colored patches infused in shirts, jackets, and pants -- adding some great blocking and contrast to the pieces. I am also really into the leather patches on pants, giving it an equestrian feel. And in my favorite look below, the nubby dark pants (in what looks like a moleskine?) with the red contrast zippers...












Just a few of the looks, but makes me want to get on a plane to Australia and see it all in person. Check out Coute que Coute for more photos, and the Orri Henrisson site for stockist information.

No comments: