Friday, November 18, 2011

Wingtips from Walk-Over Shoes: Things I Have

I've been on the hunt for a new pair of wingtips and have to say that I became slightly obsessed with this pair on the Walk-Over website. So when they kindly offered to send me a pair, I definitely agreed!


I wore them last night for the first time and not only are they super comfortable, I love the detailing and the stitching They also have a significant heel, and give me some lift! I don't own much black, but really like the color of these and am excited to incorporate them into my winter wardrobe.


At last night's event I had multiple requests for photos of my shoes, so they're obviously going to get some attention!



Check out the Walk-Over website to see all of their offerings... I am definitely impressed with the craftsmanship of these shoes and can't wait to check out other styles.

No comments: