Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tommy Hilfiger 2011 Holiday Video: Things I Love

Last year Tommy Hilfiger launched a holiday campaign centered around a (quite large) family named The Hilfigers. There were the patriarch and matriarch, a smattering of members in their 20's, a few kids, and a dog.

The campaign started with a clever commercial involving a picnic and some canine-induced disaster. It was catchy, but what really impressed me was how omnipresent the campaign was... you saw it in print, at retail, and every Tommy touchpoint. That family was everywhere!

Since then there've been quite resort and spring ads, and now they've released holiday for 2011. And I have to say, I love it!

Again utilizing all of the family members, humor, and remaining very true to the Hilfiger brand identity. It's modern prep and it works!



Not sure I'd dance shirtless in my family 's living room... but that aside, great job!

No comments: