Thursday, January 12, 2012

Double Breasted Blazer from Isaia: Things I Want

Sadly, I'm not able to be in Florence this week for Pitti Uomo... one year I'll get there though! So instead I've been living vicariously through the various editors, bloggers, photographers who are there.

A lot of posts, tweets, and instagrams to wade through -- it's honestly a lot to digest, even from 3000 miles away! But from everything I've seen so far, there is one piece that knocked me off my chair and is a MUST HAVE for next Fall.

The ever dapper (and unerring eye) Nick Wooster posted this photo from the Isaia booth. It's not just that I keep collecting double breasted blazers... I also love this color, such a great transition from Summer into early Fall. And the texture is what really sold me -- the chunky nubbiness is incredible.


Again, this is all courtesy of Mr. Wooster... so head to his Tumblr for more fantastic pics from Pitti and of what generally inspires him.

And stay tuned for more good things coming from Isaia!

No comments: