Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maison Kitsune Fall 2012: Things I Love

I'm still in the process of re-reviewing all of the European men's shows over the past weeks... and wanted to give a shout to personal fav Maison Kitsune. They consistently deliver well done collections, with a subtle French twist, and Fall 2012 was no exception.

Only this time they hooked me even more because their theme was a "chic man riding his bicycle in the city...". As an avid cyclist I've been loving the surge around brands like Rapha; Kitsune's use of particular fabrics and construction to enable sartorial cyclists gets my endorsement.

A few key favorites were the collared sweater in a bright red, the patterned scarf (BPMW just wrote this morning on the large scarf trend), great layering with a buttoned down club collar... and my must have, the "Parisien" cap.





As I've written here before, I'll now anxiously wait for the famous Kitsune video lookbook, mashing up models hurriedly dressing in the collection with songs produced by Kitsune musical label artists.

Go to GQ to check out the full collection + get your bicycle geared up for Fall!

No comments: