Thursday, January 26, 2012

Striped Blazer from Dries van Noten: Things I Want

With the strangely warm weather this week in NYC, I've started thinking more and more about Spring... and it doesn't help when new deliveries are coming into my favorite retailers. Thom Browne has some great Spring pieces out (don't worry, more to come on that), as does Gant Rugger.

But while perusing Tres Bien Shop I came across this fantastic blazer from Dries van Noten. I'm a sucker for color, and for stripes and this will contrast so nicely with a crisp white shirt. I like that the jacket is in cotton and unlined, it'll be perfect for a warm day.


A little closer look at what I consider to be signature Dries design with the stripes, the aubergine mixed with blues, and the nice sheen... it's a great piece!


Find it here from Tres Bien, and check out their other new arrivals!

No comments: