Monday, February 27, 2012

Blazer from Carven: Things I Have

This weekend I took a quick trip to Paris... I needed some inspiration, some fun, and some croissants. While at Printemps Homme I came across a great Carven section, something I have yet to see in the U.S.

I'm a fan of what Guillaume Henry has done since joining the house and tried on a few pieces. Later that day I saw more great Spring items at L'Eclaireur. And after that even more at colette. So I knew I had to take some Carven home with me...

Enter this amazing blazer that I loved as soon as I tried it on. It fit me perfectly, was nicely cropped, but a little boxier than what I've been buying lately (which I liked). Also it wasn't navy, which speaks to my need to branch out color wise.


Unfortunately, pocket protector not included.


Now I can't wait to work it into my wardrobe and wear it! Here it is on the colette site...

No comments: