Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tim Coppens Fall 2012: Just One Look

Last night I attended the Tim Coppens presentation -- his sophomore collection in what has been a well received and much talked about brand launch. In fact Coppens recently won the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation grant, further bolstering buzz about the line.

Clearly leveraging his background at both Adidas SLVR and Ralph Lauren RLX, there was an intricacy and use of detail that blew me away. Mixed textures, patterned seams, zipper detail -- the collection brought an edginess and restrained sophistication.

Since my photos would not do it justice, for now I'm sharing just one look. This amazing double-breasted trench, belted (naturally). Love the shoulder detail, the side flap and cinch, and the silver zippers.


Will definitely be sharing more on Tim Coppens, and I know you'll be hearing a lot more about him... stay tuned!

No comments: