Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bandana Print Bowtie: Things I Have

I've written before about my aunt, who has become my personal neckwear designer... it's always a surprise getting packages in the mail, with some new pieces I can style and wear.

This weekend I received two bandana print bow ties -- one in purple, and one in red (shown below). I already wore the purple one yesterday (with a white oxford and my Carven blazer) and the other will make its debut soon.

I like the enlarged print on the fabric, and that they're a light cotton which will be perfect for warm weather. The red will go perfectly with my blue and white striped Shades of Grey shirt...



I've now made a request to get a bandana print in a straight tie (and in a brighter color) -- looking forward to getting that one in the mail next!

No comments: