Thursday, March 15, 2012

Burberry Prorsum Print Duffle: Things I Want

It's no secret that I've been really impressed (a polite way of saying obsessed) with Burberry Prorsum both for Spring and Fall 2012. The beading, raffia, and great prints for Spring followed by the amazing knits, trenches, and suiting for Fall has me really wanting to add some pieces to my closet.

But there's an accessory for Spring that stopped me in my tracks when I saw it in the store window on 57th/Madison. This fantastic tote (well Burbery calls it a duffle)... great colors, zig-zag stitching, and a really simple leather handle.

Definitely something I can carry around the city this summer but also take on my beach weekends or when I head on vacation. Has the capacity to hold anything you'll need, on almost any occasion.



Be sure to check it out on the Prorsum site, and also see the other great accessories from Spring.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That is gorgeous bag. How much did you bought that cute bag?

Christina @ Grey Windowpane Suits