Saturday, March 17, 2012

Quilted Slipper from Gap 1969: Things I Want

On a recent trip to L.A. I popped into the Gap 1969 store on Robertson. The 1969 segment of their business has been a standout -- great denim (they had some awesome colored jeans for Spring) and a nice mix of other brands/items on offer.

The first thing I noticed when I walked through the door was these quilted slippers. I loved the pattern and the simple construction. I definitely knew I could wear them with shorts and a tank top. Except... they were only made for women.

So my plea to Gap is to source these in men's sizes -- from the response to the tweet I sent out that day about this slipper, I know they'd have a lot of takers.


In the meantime, if you're in L.A. or NYC check out a 1969 store to see what other gems you can find.

No comments: