Friday, April 20, 2012

Cashmere Sweawters from Drumhor: Fall Press Preview

Yesterday I went to the Fall Press Preview for Exposure and m5, repping a number of (mostly European) menswear brands. There were some great pieces from John Smedley, Boglioli, Save Khaki, and more. But what I really fell in love with was the cashmere from Drumohr.

Founded in Scotland in 1770 the brand did some really great knits for Fall, including it seems, a collaboration with Nick Wooster. Those were (unsurprisingly) some of my favorites.

Here, a basic nautical crew cable knit (apparently gleaned from the company's rich archives). I'm a sucker for navy, and the white stripe offset is nice and simple.


Taking the same stripe but changing up the color, I was totally into the green and pink. Fun and stands out without being too much.


Then from the main collection, this amazing yellow double-breasted sweater. Amazing -- again, in a color I can't stay away from. And as you know I can't stop wearing my Unis double-breasted sweater jacket, so this piece fits right in.


Be sure to keep an eye out for Drumohr come Fall -- in the meantime you can find some of their Spring collection at Yoox.

No comments: