Monday, April 2, 2012

Saturdays Surf x Porter Tote: Things I Want

This past weekend I was cruising around SoHo and stopped into Saturdays Surf. I'm a big fan of the space, and of the brand, and the guys have been getting a lot of (deserved) press these days. Plus they just opened a store in Japan! 

While I was drinking my espresso I ran into Richard Haines, the venerable fashion illustrator who in addition to projects with the NY Times and J Crew, runs the What I Saw Today blog.

Moving on through the store, I came across the bags they did in collaboration with Porter. If you regularly read me, you'll know I am a Porter fanatic... so imagine my reaction to these totes.


They come in four colors and have a great waterproof snap top, so it's ready for beach use. A fantastic bag and one I hope to be using this summer!

No comments: