Friday, April 27, 2012

Striped Seersucker Jacket from Black Fleece: Things I Have

I already wrote this week about my new Black Fleece duffel, which I can't wait to start using this summer. Well while I was buying it, a jacket caught my eye, that I had to try on...  blue and white stripe, in a really subtle cotton seersucker. The puckering is really just on the white stripe, not the whole piece, which I like.

Mother of pearl buttons, great lining... all of the details you expect from Mr. Browne + Brooks Brothers. 

I tried it on, it fit perfectly, and I knew I was buying it... fantastic tailoring, it has a strong shoulder seam, and high armholes, plus the back is pinned just enough that it doesn't billow. Perfect. 

Here it is from the Black Fleece site:


Of course I wore it the very next day... paired with a navy, white, and red striped tie. I liked the result!


Check out more info on this jacket, and see the rest of the Spring collection!

No comments: