Friday, June 22, 2012

Carven Spring 2013: Things I Love

Both here and on Twitter I've been extolling the virtues of Guillaume Henryand his work on the Carven menswear line. I really love the subtle French influence, the boxier cut on a lot of the pieces, the fun patterns + colors he's used. 


And I found it totally understandable that he was invited to be showcased at Pitti Uomo this year. 


For Spring '13 he continued the success with suit/shorts, great prints, and the same cropped/French influence he's used thus far. Here are a few of my favs...


Never one to shy from prints, i loved this shirt, jacket, short combo.


This peacoat in a light green has a nice length and the color works well for warmer weather.


I really enjoyed this contrasting shirt, paired with the light blue pants and red loafers -- perfect Spring look!


Always a fan of the crop, and I love the check on these pants. Also the jacket seems similar to the Carven one I bought this Spring, which means I'll love the fit.


You can find the rest of the (incredible) collection at Style.com.

No comments: