Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kane fit jeans from J Brand: Things I Have

This summer I've found a new favorite pair of jeans -- the Kane from J Brand, in the Sid wash. When J Brand asked to send me a pair, I had an idea in my head of pairing this jean with a white oxford and a seersucker jacket (more on that later)...


Last night I wore them and kept getting asked where they were from, so figured I would share! 


I already knew I liked the slim straight fit of the Kane, but the worn in feel of the Sid is a fantastic addition. There are rips at the knees, and a softness in the legs that gives a great texture to the jean.


Last weekend I wore them paired with an oxford and a (Thom Browne) seersucker blazer, and loved the whole look! Summer goodness...


For everyone who wanted to know where to get 'em, head here to the J Brand site and pick up a pair.

No comments: