Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blazer + Pants from Carven: Things I Want

Last weekend as I was checking out the new Fall goods I came across a fantastic blazer/pant combo from Carven. You may remember how excited I was to get a blazer from their Spring collection when I was last in Paris... the line continues to have a great subtle French influence and a nice slim and cropped fit.

The burgundy color of these pieces is the first thing that caught my eye, and I could definitely see myself mixing and matching this color as the season changes. When I tried it on the jacket fit well -- perhaps a little snug for some, but I liked the shorter length and high arm holes. The pants also worked well, and were just short enough that when paired with my Tretorns it had a nice pulled together but casual vibe.




I tried it all on at Barney's but you can find out more (and see other Carven for Fall) over at Mr. Porter

No comments: