Monday, October 15, 2012

Burgundy Blazer from Carven: Things I Have

Ever since Guillaume Henry took over the design reins at Carven I've become a big fan. The Fall line continued to impress and while at Barney's last month I tried on the "Paul" jacket and pants in burgundy... a color that seems to be everywhere and was called out by GQ as a seasonal trend.

Well I went back to Barney's over the weekend + picked up the blazer. It's cotton gabardine and so perfect for transitional Fall temps. It also has the cropped silhouette that I've found in much of the Carven pieces and which I tend to gravitate towards


I already wore it for the first time, paired with a burgundy knit tie and striped oxford. Ready for Fall!

Photo by mensthreads

Check out the rest of the Fall collection + you can head to Barney's like I did to pick up one for yourself!

No comments: