Monday, December 3, 2012

Penny Loafer from Rancourt: Things I Have

This past weekend I stopped by this year's Pop Up Flea, newly located in Chelsea and showcasing an even stronger group of brands than last year. One of the booths I stopped by was Rancourt, the shoe company crafted in Maine that in addition to its own line produces for Ralph Lauren and Club Monaco.

Perusing the wares, their Beefroll Penny Loafer caught my eye and I had to try them on. They were so comfortable and fit perfectly, it was an easy decision to take them home. Handsewn in the U.S. -- and from everything I've heard, amazing customer service to keep them repaired and in great shape for as long as they're in my closet.



I already took them out for a spin (above), and here is another look from the Rancourt site.

Be sure to check these out, plus the other great styles they offer (and they do Made to Order)!

No comments: