Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Strap Billfold from Black Fleece: Things I Have

Well my CdG zip around wallet fell apart a while back, I reverted back to the Goyard credit card holder, and I have been on the hunt for a new wallet to take its place. 

I tried out a few including this bright one from Dior, and this cube print from Pierre Hardy, but none of them seemed right. 

Then I came across this strap billfold from Black Fleece. Not that I need more accessories from this Thom Browne designed line in my possession, but I couldn't get it out of my head. 

With a french calf lining, pebbled outer, and elastic strap in the quintessential Browne red, white, and blue. It has plenty of room for cards and cash, and fits easily in my back pocket.


Needless to say I took it home and have started using it... so far so good! Check it out along with other accessory offerings from Black Fleece. 

No comments: