Friday, March 8, 2013

Clement Chabernaud for GQ Style Germany: Things I Love

It's no secret that I'm a fan of model Clement Chabernaud. There's an ease about him that translates well regardless of what he's doing. He's all over the place now -- fronting for brands, walking every men's show from New York to Paris to Milan to London, and in a ton of editorial. 

This morning I came across some snaps of a shoot he did for GQ Style Germany and loved the 50's-esque styling with a French flair, shot in Palm Springs. Quite a combination.

A favorite color trifecta -- navy, yellow, and white. Love the bright jacket and blue neckerchief.

Super chic poolside with a simple one button jacket, buoyant pocket square, and (of course) Gucci loafers.

While I don't think I'd pull off the sheer top, I was into the lightweight styling for Spring.

You can see more from the shoot here + more of Clement here!

No comments: