Friday, May 17, 2013

Seersucker Tie + Pocket Square from Aunt Di's Ties: Things I Have

With Memorial Day around the corner it's time to start dusting off the seersucker. Well, for the rest of you at least. I don't abide by the timed rules on when to wear it, so as soon as the sun starts shining in Spring, mine comes out.

But... if you're just getting ready to don your lightweight fabrics, I have some great news in the accessory department. I just received an amazing green seersucker tie and pocket square from Aunt Di's ties. 


Opening the package I could smell the starched goodness and feel the crips texture of the fabric... and it made me think of summer. 


I'm super excited to give these a wear! Get over to their site and check out what else is on offer... or make a special request for your own seersucker goodness.

No comments: