Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Uniqlo x Michael Bastian Polo Shirts: Things I Have

I'd been waiting for yesterday to arrive ever since the collaboration between Uniqlo  and Michael Bastian was announced. May 20 was the release date for the polo shirts the designer had done with the Japanese retailer. In a seemingly endless combination of colors, prints, and styles -- and all for $19.90 -- I knew I had to stock up for summer.


While scanning the perfectly stocked shelves at Uniqlo on 5th Avenue, I was impressed with the small tweaks and attention to detail. One style had pearl buttons and chest stitching for a "western" look; another was a series of v-necks with striped collars. 

These are the three I picked up yesterday, but Selectism has photos of (most) of the overall options, for your perusal. And Uniqlo has a somewhat limited selection that you can purchase online




Listen, you're getting Michael Bastian's expert eye and design aesthetic at a great price, so grab a few of these + enjoy them this summer!

No comments: