Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Navy Tuxedo from Todd Snyder: Things I Love (And Wore)

With the CFDA Awards approaching a few weeks ago I was a little worried about what I was going to wear. Luckily the good folks at Todd Snyder came to the rescue, hinting they had a pretty cool tuxedo available. Was that an understatement!

It's funny because during his Fall 2013 presentation I noted the navy tux and how cool it was. Great peak black lapel, and a dark rich navy to contrast with it.


So I was blown away at being able to wear the tux yesterday to the CFDA Awards. Without any alterations it fit perfectly -- hit on the shoulders, tucked in the back, and showing just enough cuff. All the signs of impeccable craftsmanship (and someone who's been doing this for a while).


Was asked quite a lot who I was wearing... but it's from Fall '13 so you'll have to wait just a little bit longer to pick one up for yourself!

In the meantime, head over to the Todd Snyder site to see what you can grab right now.


No comments: